2007-12-10

Day 1: Putik Galore

I consider this to be the real Day 1 of my nclex application. Although, I already have my fingerprint since October, I only managed to have it printed until today haha. Bleh, don't blame though, it's a complicated process, that is why I'm bombarding Geoff with uber lots of questions haha. I would just like to mention that this lady from the IBT is so kind. I'm really thankful that she is so accomodating and very nice to answer my questions. I already have my bank account and anytime soon I can start sending my applications.

Today is a very muddy day. It's raining, just showering plus putik everywhere is equal to 1/2 disaster. I was alone today when I went to Carriedo. I have my envelope and my umbrella and my bag and with all the ink and stuff, it's quite messy but thank goodness coz it's kinda fast compared when I applied for an NBI clearance before. Hate those long lines and everything, shitty long lines reminds me of my passport application... Now, all I have to do start sending my application and everything although I kinda messed up with the address and I don't like my penmanship and the pen I used. Oh no, OC attack haha.

0 Tea cups: